Saturday, August 17, 2019

Being Kind is A Choice








Thank you Bill for the acknowledgment! Appreciate a lot!
The truth is without him keeping this project alive, non of us will be here today.
This is the most beautiful and meaningful things I am doing for so many year ~ Art Will Save The World!
It was because of my curiosity how Art Will Save The World that connected me to this noble cause. Blessings!!! When I teach, I also learn. In this past 12 years, we have grown together and Colors of Cambodia is a big part of my life, just like my family.

There are great and unconditional love in this beautiful and unique art school and gallery and people who connected to this beautiful project. It is impossible for me to mention everyone who are giving great support in many different ways to Colors of Cambodia over the years!!!! You know who your are lah.

Love you from the bottom of my heart...

No comments:

"Transcend"

"Transcend" Oil on Canvas 120cm x 120cm 2019 The lotus. Emerges and rises from the mud . Untouched by the world . It embodie...