Thursday, January 29, 2009

ART EXHIBITION, 3 JUNE 2007




In onjunction with centre 8 years anniversary in Pusat bandar Puchong, with great effort my students, parents and friends have organized an art exhibition, which shown children's creativity, imagination and wonderful art. That's the way children express their feelings and handle a variety of skills through painting and craft.

Teaching children's art giving me so much joy and happiness in my life. It's so enjoyable and am always touched during the lesson. Communicating and observing the expression on their face while they are in deep concentration doing their work is really a pleasurable moment to me. Aren't we parents, always too busy to look at our kids? Look into their little eyes...little hands ...and their big heart?

It's nice to grow with children, they are the content reminder who bring me back to my happy childhood; It's also amazing to go into their word of imagination and that's why my inspiration of creativity becomes infinity...


And art education can play a major role in a child's academic and social development. I hope all my students that getting an early start in the arts can make a real difference in the lives in their future.

2 comments:

Yilin said...

hi ms khor! yilin here...
congrats for starting your new blog!

Anonymous said...

Keep it up teacher.
Need any helping hand ?
just call me :p


frm : Jolyn wee

"Transcend"

"Transcend" Oil on Canvas 120cm x 120cm 2019 The lotus. Emerges and rises from the mud . Untouched by the world . It embodie...