Thursday, January 29, 2009

NATURE SPLENDOR IN ART










My love of nature has been with me all my life as far as i can remember. As a child, climbing and sitting in trees, playing and sleeping under the generous shades of trees is what i remembers most. Plucking rambutans and longans, which were never given a chance to mature are some of my sweetest childhood memories.


Tree trunks, branches and leaves all with their great gift of beauty and variety are the true wonders of nature that excite and fascinate me. Surroundings of plants and flowers, together with the busy birds gives me a sense of happiness and peacefulness. All the abundant life around me gives me the desire to love painting. Spending time in a wonderful place and discovering the shape, pattern and texture each place has to offer is sheer joy. A joy that only nature can bring into the world of art and peace...


Just open over eyes, open wide our heart, and sense the blessing of earth - the pale light of dawn, reflected on the trees and radiant the green leaves. Bring the feeling calmness and peace...all disguised in the splendor of mother nature.


These are joys and feeling that i would like to share with you, these are infact what i have been exploring in the journey of developing my spirituality.

1 comment:

wat's da fashion said...

good start ya , keep it up !!!


Luv,cheers
kirby

"Transcend"

"Transcend" Oil on Canvas 120cm x 120cm 2019 The lotus. Emerges and rises from the mud . Untouched by the world . It embodie...