Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A lady with an endlessly beautiful heart!

                                                      Thanks Bill for his kind words.....^^
                      My gratitude to him for given me the opportunity to help in Colors of Cambodia....


Honey Khor has been a godsend to me and The Colors of Cambodia project in Cambodia. She has thanklessly come to our schools and offered her talents, knowledge, kindness and warm style of instruction to the children. And she has taken it on herself to be the best of all promoters & fundraisers for our project! Honey is a lady with an endlessly beautiful heart! Her art, and her spirit, I feel make this world a better place?

This said, now please look at her art. She is a brilliant artist. A keen emotional realist, taking all subjects and making them her own. Vibrant and alive, her pictures warm any room and exude an energy, a positive message.

I congratulate Honey on her first solo exhibition and I thank her for the inspiration and assistance she has brought to my life and the children of Cambodia.
 
Bill Gentry
Founder of Colors of Cambodia

No comments:

"Transcend"

"Transcend" Oil on Canvas 120cm x 120cm 2019 The lotus. Emerges and rises from the mud . Untouched by the world . It embodie...