Sunday, June 12, 2011

Honey's Solo Art Show ~ My Gratitude for today's opening ceremony


I am very happy and grateful to delicate today's achievement for everyone in my life, specially delicate this exhibition to my parents for giving me the freedom in making my choice, and to my  "ah poh ", who's now at a better place, i still can feel that she's with me in this journey, giving me the strength and blessing.

I would like to express my gratitude to Mr & Mrs Tonny Leow, Positronic and Colors of Cambodia for their supports and sponsoring. To Dino, for all the advise which make this art show much more colorful. To Joyce, who have capture my beauty with her camera for me to have a lovely invitation card. To San San, for created a lovely invitation card and meaningful scrap book for me.  To William, Thank you for your patient during the video shooting, for making such a wonderful profile for me. To Nelson, who has help out so much for the excellent set up and today photography. To Mr How Yuan, who has all along mentored me when i was somehow lost in the bottle neck situation, Thanks for his direction which led me in discovering my intrinsic-self and my artistic style. 

I also would like to take this opportunity to say something to my beloved parents: " please forgive me for my indulgence in choosing this direction, and had given you a lot of worries. It has been truly fortunate to be yours. I am now able to serve the needy people, the society and help the humanitarian area and my art as well.

And to all of you who have spending your precious time with me, to walk along with me in this  colorful journey. I couldn't have done it without all of you.

Am truly grateful for the many hands and hearts that make this art show not only a great success but full with love, joy & peace! Big Thank you to all of you from bottom of my heart. 

I love you all!!!




No comments:

"Transcend"

"Transcend" Oil on Canvas 120cm x 120cm 2019 The lotus. Emerges and rises from the mud . Untouched by the world . It embodie...