Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Warming my heart

Teacheeeeeer....


Come here....

Watching those
Cute faces,
Cheeky smiles.
Charming voices,
Little hands,
Crabbling on paper ,
Playing with colours.

These are the joys of guiding,
The Happiness of teaching.

Years slip by,
girls n boys grow taller than me...

They share, talk about their careers, new journeys.

I smile,
I am happy for them,
proud of them.

Today I received a lovely message....

You are my awesome art teacher who never fails to inspire me, 
even though it's been ages I have not stepped into your art studio. Thank you! ❤❤❤

Next day, I received another message...

Special thanks to Ms Honey Khor who guided me throughout these years.
Without her, i would never have had the guts to pursue art.

this warmed my heart.....I wanted to cry

No comments:

Becoming After Tobias

The journey continues There are moments in life that feel less like an ending and more like a birth. Graduating from Tobias School of Art...