Thursday, April 3, 2014

Angkor Hospital for Children - The Mural





This is what happiness meant to me ~ Imagine the smile on the little face when the child looking at the painting....Their smile stay in my heart, i feel the joy...for years! That's the reason why I am back to Colors of Cambodia again and again.

I wish this mural will distract children uncomforted feeling. My blessing to all, may this mural radiate love, joy and peace to everyone.

I am very grateful to have this opportunity to share my skills and knowledge with students in Siem Reap, and at the same time, all of us share our joys and happiness with the children and parents, nurses and doctors...and staffs in the hospital through ART!

Once again, Thank you you all for all the kind supports in art materials, time and efforts for Colors of Cambodia! Cheers!!! 





No comments:

"Transcend"

"Transcend" Oil on Canvas 120cm x 120cm 2019 The lotus. Emerges and rises from the mud . Untouched by the world . It embodie...