Saturday, July 25, 2020

Honey On Dali ~ Art Show 2015





This is an exhibition of  Dali Triangle's sketches, from Figueres, Port Lligat ( Cadaques)  and Pubol. It was a wonderful journey, experiencing Catalonia, learning about Salvador Dalí from his presence at Hotel Duran and within what has been called the Dali Triangle.  Señor Duran senior told me how Dalí  behaved when he dined in Restaurant Duran and which was his favourite food.   




I am very pleased to have visited this three sites in Catalonia. The most intimately related to Salvador Dali’s life and works. With excitement I find some of his masterpieces in Dali Theatre Museum. In Cadaques and Portlligat I get a very intimate access to Dali's private life and in the mansion that he bought for his wife Gala, in Pubol.
   




I have learned a little about Dalí and Gala, and their unusual love story... And have so much more to learn!

And in the evening, at seven o'clock, on19th of June, the exhibition launched by Señor Luis Duran and Señor Marti Dacosta! We met many lovely people.....it was a fantastic evening which surrounded by sophisticated people. I was very happy to have met Urban Sketches from Barcelona, Girona and Figueres! I appreciate spending time together and the sharing!








 I was very happy to have met Urban Sketches from Barcelona, Girona and Figueres! I appreciate spending time together and the sharing!

I am very grateful for everything!  I am so grateful for all the love and support from my lovely friends in Spain, also thankful for the publicity in Tramuntana TV and Newspaper Empordà, special thanks to Ms Azucena Moya for the write up! Also would like to thanks all the collectors for collecting my works!

Thanks also go to Señor Salvador Dali, he had brought me wonderful connection with Catalonia. Sketches of Dali Triangle did during June is my study and I will soon working on big canvases!


Multos Gracias to Duran family for their great encouragement and Dalicatessen for the very kind supports. And
Girona Urban Sketchers
group for attending my exhibition, appreciate to have your friendship.
To my family too, their endless loves bring me so much of confidence to walk in this journey!
To you, my dear friend who are reading this post, liking these photos....thank you!! Thank you for always being there with me!

No comments:

"Transcend"

"Transcend" Oil on Canvas 120cm x 120cm 2019 The lotus. Emerges and rises from the mud . Untouched by the world . It embodie...