Sunday, July 19, 2020

“I am an Artist, I talk Art”

“I am an Artist, I talk Art”
19th July 2020
Being interview, videoing and sitting in-front of a few cameras made me nervous and not able to talk properly. MY GOSH!!!! It took me a long while to accept the way I look and how I speak .
I would prefer to be at the back stage actually, but I also understand that I must learn to talk and share more about what I am doing as an artist and my involvement with the charity art project Colors of Cambodia ~ “art will safe the world”! My heartfelt thanks to April Chin , Andy Chow, Yuen James, Irene Wan, and Rekha Menon , for their dedication in the collaborationist “I am Artist, I talk Art”.

And, and and.... thousands times of thank you for the precious time, efforts, guidance and patience given to me throughout the whole interview sessions. I am grateful for the platform and promoting via this wonderful ways. So, here I am, presenting you a short video of me, interview by Andy Chow from Malaysia Advance Photographer Group (MAPG).
Enjoy .... and then oh.....Please LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE the YouTube to help spreading the good word and love of arts.

No comments:

"Transcend"

"Transcend" Oil on Canvas 120cm x 120cm 2019 The lotus. Emerges and rises from the mud . Untouched by the world . It embodie...