Thursday, July 16, 2020

Life


Life is a suffering ?! Or life is a lesson? Mmmm.... How are we living our life ? To have a happy life or miserable life? Well, my life wasn’t easy during my early age, to choose to walk the path of motherhood at the age 23, and having to earn that little RM600 salary per month, and then divorced later.... Challenging eh! But all the hard works does pay off. Boys are now grownups....both of them are my most precious !!! No matter how tough the life was, no regrets!

With persistence and continue to dreams, I did, and have make some of my dreams comes true. We do have the right to choose which we want 

Another 3 years for me to mark my 50th. So, I have been looking back, acknowledging the good and bad that had happened in my life and making reflections everyday and night during this unusual period. Also thinking.... what are the things that I wish to do and need to do before I move into another chapter of life.

I am observing my changes in physical body, inner self and spiritual practice....hahaha..all are good, and improving... so, yes, that’s the way to go!

Cheers for being still alive and to record my life journey! Cheers for all of you that come to my life! Cheers  for all the lessons to learn, to grow and to be a better person.

No comments:

"Transcend"

"Transcend" Oil on Canvas 120cm x 120cm 2019 The lotus. Emerges and rises from the mud . Untouched by the world . It embodie...